ECHANT Software License
Sampling with more practicality.
CEMI offers services and is the exclusive representative of Echant in Brazil, software based on Pierre Gy's theory that assists the establishment of a sampling plan or flowchart to help overcome many of the problems of heterogeneous distribution.
Echant is able to quantify the Fundamental Sampling Error (EFA), an unavoidable condition when the material has a heterogeneous composition, even with all the care taken during sampling.
- Calculation of the EFA for a given sample;
- Calculation of a sample mass to be collected to achieve a predefined EFA;
- Establishment of a step-by-step sampling plan for ores;
- Calculation of the EFA for a given sampling plan;
- Graph showing the EFA variation as a function of the mass of the sample.