Training and Courses
Knowledge is greater when shared.
Mass and Metallurgical Balances - 12 hours
Mass conservation and sampling errors.
Material Balance Adjustment Procedure:
- The principle of redundancy;
- Lagrangian Methods;
- Methods that do not involve derivation;
- Mass balance and process coherence.
- Proper choice of differentiating property in the process;
- The accuracy of the balance due to different strategies of obtaining it.
- Obtaining balance sheet in complex processes;
- Obtaining balance for circuits in which some samples were not obtained;
- Structure and use of the Bilco software (if the unit has user licenses).