Multidisciplinary Engineering Design
Our design projects are customized to assure the success of your projects.
With its highly qualified and experienced team, CEMI develops conceptual/scoping, basic and detailed design work for mineral processing plants. The company has professionals with expertise in civil, electrical, mechanical, automation and instrumentation, and process engineering, enabling it to provide full service to achieve the objectives of each specific project.
Always seeking to add value to all its deliverables, CEMI only works with the most advanced software and tools, such as process simulation technology.
- 3D modeling;
- Structural and mechanical design;
- Technical specification of equipment;
- Development of software for PLC and supervisory system;
- Dimensioning of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment;
- Flowcharts of processes;
- Engineering and P & ID flowcharts;
- Dimensioning of hydraulic and pneumatic drives;
- Elaboration of a descriptive memorial of processes;
- Elaboration of data sheet of equipment and instruments;
- Typical mounting and hook-up details;
- General enterprise management from project, supplies, deployment, interface and start-up or start-up;
- Assembly management;
- Control system architecture and networks;
- Diligence and monitoring of purchase processes;
- Assembly supervision;
- Elaboration of manuals for operation, maintenance and operational training;
- Commissioning, assisted operation and start-up;
- As-built designs.